The Sixth General Council in the year 680 had declared that the Church can anathematise heretics, living and dead. . . Hundreds of the dead were tried in this way. Some had passed on 30 or 40 years before; one had been in his grave for 75 years. . . This practice also enabled Inquisitors to acquire the goods and chattels of the dead. When a corpse was pronounced guilty, his former assets were seized. His heirs lost their inheritance. A blameless Catholic son often found, after his father’s postmortem conviction, that he was deprived not only of his property of also of all civil rights.
Ok, this teaching of the CC is from the pits of hell. It was used to take the property of anyone. Usually the choicest land. The CC is rich beyond belief because of this. Does anyone disagree?
Only the Roman Catholic Church has authority to interpret Scripture
- CCC 100, “The task of interpreting the Word of God authentically has been entrusted solely to the Magisterium of the Church, that is, to the Pope and to the bishops in communion with him.”
My catholic brothers believe this 100 %. The bible is in black and white any anyone can read it. Scripture say that there is no private interpretation of scripture. God didn’t give one group exclusive rights to understanding his words. One has to be pretty small of mind to believe this great swelling claim.
The Roman Catholic Church is necessary for salvation
- CCC 846, “How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers? Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.”
I don’t agree with this. My catholic brothers kinda agree. There are catholics who are ashamed of the CCs harsh stand on salvation, why, because its a sham. Now they backpeddle and have this baptism of desire stuff they wave around, to show how liberal they are. Just ask Quiav the Great. There is no salvation in religions.
Sacred Tradition equal to Scripture
- CCC 82, “. . .the Church, to whom the transmission and interpretation of Revelation is entrusted, does not derive her certainty about all revealed truths from the holy Scriptures alone. Both Scripture and Tradition must be accepted and honored with equal sentiments of devotion and reverence’.”
Ive seen it insinuated that the fish hats, the mass service, the hocus et pocus the big shiney robs, were all taught to the apostles by Jesus after he came back from the dead. Oh, and making graven images as prayer aids, Jesus told them to do that too. I happen to know Jesus. He didn’t tell anyone to do any of that. But my catholic brothers like to justify their unbiblical practices by saying its tradition and not written in scripture. Never mind that it is all forbidden by scripture. Well, it is a false religion. Come to think of it…..what religion isn’t false. Protestantism isn’t a religion. It didn’t gear my mind to hate the idea of being born again or accepting Jesus.
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
- “For it is only through Christ’s Catholic Church, which is “the all-embracing means of salvation,” that they can benefit fully from the means of salvation,” (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
That’s if you don’t commit suicide by guilt of being raped by one of their cadres of molester costumed holymen. Im not catholic. Im saved. I have steerd my girlfriend and her two kids to a house of worship where there are some saved people. In the eyes of the catholic church, im damned for doing this. Yes, I disagree with this ridiculous teaching
The merit of Mary and the Saints can be applied to Catholics and others
- 1477, “This treasury includes as well the prayers and good works of the Blessed Virgin Mary. They are truly immense, unfathomable, and even pristine in their value before God. In the treasury, too, are the prayers and good works of all the saints, all those who have followed in the footsteps of Christ the Lord and by his grace have made their lives holy and carried out the mission in the unity of the Mystical Body.”
So, the CC teaches that its flock can ride to heaven on other peoples good works? You know, when catholics wake up in hell, its too late. When anyone wakes up in hell its too late. The sad part is, catholics did all their religion told them to do, and now they are in hell for eternity. It is appointed unto man once to die, and then the judgment. Nowhere does it say some human is going to help you. Better wake up. Times running out.
- CCC 1031, “The Church gives the name Purgatory to this final purification of the elect, which is entirely different from the punishment of the damned. The Church formulated her doctrine of faith on Purgatory especially at the Councils of Florence and Trent. The tradition of the Church, by reference to certain texts of Scripture, speaks of a cleansing fire:
Good luck with that one.
- CCC 1471, “The doctrine and practice of indulgences in the Church are closely linked to the effects of the sacrament of Penance. What is an indulgence? ‘An indulgence is a remission before God of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven, which the faithful Christian who is duly disposed gains under certain prescribed conditions through the action of the Church
This made the CC rich beyond its belief. Whats sad is that millions of widows paid big money to have their drunken brawling husband bought out of this purgatory. They will be together in the afterlife….in hell. The Jehovas Witness have nothing on the CC as far as wicked teaching and practices. My catholic brothers, in the yr of our Lord 2015, actually believe this madness. Nevermind that it is anti scriptural. Im beginning to believe that the more rabidly anti Christ a belief is, the more my catholic brothers love it.
- Mary is Mediatrix, CCC 969, “Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix.'”
- Mary brings us the gifts of eternal salvation, CCC 969, “Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation . . . “
- Mary delivers souls from death, CCC 966, ” . . . You [Mary] conceived the living God and, by your prayers, will deliver our souls from death
Mary delivers souls from death. I can see why my catholic brothers don’t like the bible, because this Mary stuff is what they live for, and it is unscriptural as you can get. The excuse they have been taught is….well everything we should know isn’t in the bible. Idiots….what if this extra biblical stuff is against scripture? Theres one way to find out is this teaching is correct. Ask Jesus in prayer to reveal himself and show you what the deal is.
This is but a smattering of what the CC teaches that is just satanic. Im really not surprised at those who went religion shopping and settled on the CC. Its colorful, has lots of pretty costume holymen, got a big headquarters where Popes had orgies galor, and a big fat female child deity. Now that’s a religion.